What You Get:
- Contains 15 instructional videos and 12 practice routines.
- With specific exercise instructions for proper posture & injury prevention
- Combines body-weight and resistance training with yoga techniques to teach strength, flexibility and mobility techniques
- Focuses on strengthening 5 essential areas of the body: the core, the ankle, the hips & glutes, and the shoulders, back & neck
- A self-paced program program that allows you to listen to your body and go at your own speed, in the comfort of your own home
- A knowledgeable guide in Andrea, a National Academy of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer
- Layers of community support through a private Facebook community, access to an accountability buddy, and an individual one-on-one call with Andrea
- Food and lifestyle advice to help your body feel it's best
- Private Coaching Session with Andrea
- The Autoimmune Strong Food Guide
- Exclusive Autoimmune Strong Member Newsletter
- New content is always being added so you can continue to learn more
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... An exercise program that starts with fitness fundamentals and progresses in difficulty over time to protect your body from pain and flare-up
try it for 7 days
not for you? cancel and pay nothing
love it? $14.99 a month
When You Sign Up:
Start your 7 day trial
Try Autoimmune Strong for free for 7 days! Explore the exclusive member portal, watch the videos, get to know the exercises, and make sure that Autoimmune Strong is right for you.
SET YOUR GOALS
When you are ready to make a commitment to the Autoimmune Strong program, begin by printing out the fitness calendar and writing out your goals. Hang it somewhere visible to you, so you can always be reminder and inspired.
Join the Community
Introduce yourself to the Facebook group filled with Autoimmune Strong members, get paired up with an accountability buddy to keep you on track, and schedule your individual 30 minute one-on-one call with Andrea.
Start at the first phase of Autoimmune Strong: Get Moving!
Andrea will guide you every step of the way, teaching you the fundamentals of movement in a series of 27 short videos.