Transformations with Autoimmune Strong
A few days ago, I shared a big secret with you- about the power of this small group coaching class to transform your life. (No worries if you missed it, you can read it here)
But instead of telling you about the wonderful transformations happening in this class, I want to show you. I want to tell you about Susan, one of the spring small group coaching members. These are her words:
"Prior to beginning Small Group Coaching:
- I was unable to walk more than 5-10 minutes without experiencing pain and fatigue.
- I was unable to perform functional mobility activities (i.e. activities such as getting into and out of a chair, getting in and out of bed, getting in and out of the bathtub, getting up and down from the floor, etc.) without a fair amount of stiffness and pain.
- It was difficult for me to climb stairs without pain in my knees and hips.
- I couldn’t lift a bag of groceries.
- I was spending most of my days on the couch feeling exhausted and in pain.
As a result of the personal attention provided by Small Group Coaching:
- I am able to walk 15-20 minutes every other day without experiencing pain and fatigue.
- I can perform all function mobility activities with minimal pain and stiffness.
- I have experienced greatly improved strength, postural stability, and flexibility throughout my whole body.
- I can climb stairs with minimal pain in my knees.
- I can lift bags of groceries.
- I have more mental clarity and am more focused and clear about incorporating exercise and movement in my daily life.
- I have learned to listen to my body and implement daily pacing and resting to manage my energy output without the fear of having a flare-up.
- I have minimized stress by being able to talk face-to-face with a small, closely-knit group of people who understand chronic health conditions and the difficulties of incorporating exercise and movement in their days.
- I have learned to overcome my fear of exercise and movement with my chronic health conditions.
- I have gradually worked my way through Basic Level 1 and Advanced Level 2 of the Autoimmune Strong videos and will be working my way through the Expert Level 3 shortly.
For someone who was spending a vast majority of her time on the couch feeling fatigued and in pain 3.5 months ago, I am proud to say that I am getting my life back one foam roll at a time!!!"
This is what the Autoimmune Strong Small Group Coaching Class can do for you!
Are you ready to experience this kind of transformation?
If so, click here to get on the waitlist now or email me and tell me you want a spot! Enrollment opens Sunday September 9th, but I will prioritize everyone who contacts me first… (and you’ll get an early bird discount!!)